Since 2010, Feal Suspension has been researching and testing drift specific suspension. We are happy to announce that Feal has developed and tested a drift specific coilover that fits the needs of a modern competition drift car, Feal 441 drift specific coilover kit. Their unique damping profile guarantees more grip than the competition. We also custom tailor the spring rates based on the weight of your build, power level of your engine, and tire size used.
- One way adjustable, 30 click spectrum
- Monotube - 441 come with Feal springs, 441+ use Japanese Swift springs - Assembled in house, U.S.A.
- Rebuildable and revalvable in house, U.S.A.
- Independant height adjustment
- Teflon injected spherical bearing top mounts front and rear (MacPherson applications)
- Aluminum top mounts
- Camber adjustable front top mounts (MacPherson applications)
- Corrosion resistant coating + Anodized aluminum parts
- High quality low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High flow pistons (allows super high range of damping tuning)**For the Nissan S chassis we also have different length brackets to accommodate drop knuckes. This allows you to maintain proper ride height adjustability. Default spring rate of 8/5 kg/mm. All drift specific kits are built in house to Formula Drift driver's Aurimas "Odi" Bakchis specs and come standard with Swift springs. **
Related productsview more items
X7 Cressida Steering Rack and Pinion Fits X8 with passenger side conversion bushing https://suspiciousgarage.com/products/mx-83-chassis-to-mx73-rack-conversion-passenger-side-only *No Core* **1 year limited warranty**
ALUTEC tripple tubed CNC'ed aluminum front strut brace for all S13 and S14 240SX. This bar is the only bar on the market to accomodate clearance for all the common type motor swaps I.E KA24, SR20 (includes Hybrid Swaps), and...
ALUTEC trippled tubed CNC'ed aluminum rear trunk brace for all S13 89-94 240SX. Reinforce the rear section of your trunk, brace attaches to the 4 bolts for the rear bumper support for added regidity.* Make sure your car wasn't rear...