Since their release our super low seat brackets have been gaining popularity. This is due to our innovative offset side bracket which allows a massive amount of flexibility for any height driver. One of the biggest problems with most cars is the lack of helmet/head room when a taller person is driving, our brackets are the solution.
- Designed, cut, and produced in house at our shop in Santa Fe Springs, California.
- Offset side brackets to accommodate any height driver
- Each set of brackets comes with hardware AND side mount brackets, but the sliders are optional.
- Powder coated a beautiful Anthracite Metallic to prevent chipping & rusting.
- Save on shipping by buying the set as a pair.
- 2-4 week turnaround time if they are not in stock.
- Our Regular S-Chassis seat brackets will allow a seat width of 14"-15.25". L brackets can be flipped to allow a wider seat, but will not be able to use the lowest settings. In that configuration you will be able to mount a seat that is 17.75"-19.12".
- Our XL S-Chassis seat brackets will allow a seat width of 15.625"-17". L brackets can be flipped to allow a wider seat, but will not be able to use the lowest settings. In that configuration you will be able to mount a seat that is 19.25"-20.875".
- Our seat brackets will NOT fit most Corbeau seats.
- FC seat brackets were designed for 15.5" seats, any seat wider than that may be offset.
- Our "universal" side mount brackets are designed to be used with our base brackets or your own custom base brackets. Base brackets are required to work with our side mounts. It is not sold to be used on it's own.
Disclaimer: Our products are intended for off-road use only.
Featured productsview more items