Our S-Chassis front subframe is CAD designed from a 3D scan to ensure the best fit and finish. It is designed to be the strongest OEM replacement subframe available.
The purpose of this subframe is to give you the freedom to adjust steering rack position and lower control arm position based on your driving preferences. There is no longer a need to run offset rack spacers to correct over centering or sloppy rubber/poly bushings to mount the rack. Other functions are to connect the two frame rails together and to serve the purpose of being a rigid mounting point for the engine and steering rack. Decrease flex in the front end and gain better turn in and braking.
- 3 standard steering rack positions: OEM, +.5" forward, +1" forward
- 2 standard LCA pick up positions: OEM or +1" raised.
- 2 optional track width positions: OEM or +1" on each side
- Can be ordered without engine mounting platforms for custom engine swaps **
- Solid CNC machined steering rack mounts (no more rubber/poly bushings)
- .125" CRS Construction
- CNC cut in house
- TIG welded
- OEM bolt-on (modification may be required, see notes below)
- Powder coated "Anthracite Metallic"
- Designed and made in the USA
Note: ** "Engine Mount Platforms" is to give you the option of ordering without platforms to give you the freedom to custom fabricate mounts for your custom engine swap. The OEM power steering cooling hardline which runs under the engine may need to be bent to clear our subframe. If you are running an external power steering cooler this should not be an issue.
Our subframes are made to order, so please allow anywhere between 4-8 weeks for each subframe to be shipped out. Our products are intended for off-road use only.
Disclaimer: Our products are intended for off-road use only. Our products come powder coated to prevent corrosion. Scratches may occur during shipment and are not covered under warranty.
Featured productsview more items